Billy Hutchins is Harold's future husband in Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot. They have two children named Owen and Kei.
Billy is a Japanese-American man with short dark hair and a full beard. He wears a dark vest over a dress shirt with a tie and pair of thick-rimmed glasses.
- Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot
- He appeared briefly alongside the rest of George and Harold's future families when being introduced to the George and Harold who had traveled there from the past. He was very happy to see his husband once the group returned from their adventure.
- He is based on Billy DeMichele, a friend of Dav Pilkey, according to the acknowledgments section in the twelfth book.
- His last name before he married Harold was “Doanbee-Ahiro”, according to a fan question Dav Pilkey answered on Instagram.
- In the Netflix's animeted series there is a character very similar to him called Gooch.