Captain underpants Game-O-Rama also known as Captain Underpants And The Give-And-Take Game Of The Giddy Games.
The Treehouse will be demolished again! Help George and Harold with Games!Read more >
E1 The Mactic Monstrosity Of The Mean Monster E2 The Awesomely Actual Answer Of The AshMan E3 The Private Pivot Of The PeeMan E4 The Kicking Butt Of The Kungstruction Bot’s Revenge E5 The Nasally Next Nose Of The Nasally Nabulous E6 The Next Awesome Supertanker Of The N.A SuperButt E7 The Ugly Unition Of The Ugly Urinal E8 The Takeback Takedown Of The Trouser Tippy TinkleTrousers and The Super Diabolical Touch Of The Shiny Diamond Take E9 The Bouncy Bash Of The Bouncybot E10 The New Nash Of The New Worker E11 The Hyperventilating High-speed Of The Hyper Hitman E12 The Least Expected Attack Of The L.E.A E13 The Last Life Of The LiverRead more >
Here are my top 5 Captain Underpants books in order:
5. Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants 4. Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot 3. Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers 2. Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy - Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers 1. The Adventures of Captain UnderpantsRead more >
I want to make an article about Petey as he appears in the Dog Man novels, because I think the Dog Man characters deserve more love, however, I'm not sure if it's ok to do so, since there is already an article about Petey as he appeared in Super Diaper Baby. I want to know if doing this would result in the article being tagged for deletion or some other consequence. Pplease get back to me as soon as you can.Read more >
Because that's what I think. It changes a lot of things from the books, for examples:
- The 3D Hypno-Ring is seen in the movie as a powerful toy found in a box of cereal (in this case, Frosted Sugar Doodles). George and Harold use it to hypnotise Krupp to Captian Underpants straight away unlike in the book, where they got it from a tabloid ad and it took a few turns to get him into Underpants,
- Instead of selling short comics to the playground for 50 cents, George and Harold make a proper 32-page comic called "Briefs of Justice" featuring Captin Underpants in every issue. They then give them away for free to the kids, who enjoy them.
- Tippy Tinkletrousers's name is still Professor Poopypants.
- The Turbo Toilet was a robotic invention created by Me…
MELVIN IS THE BEST PERSON EVERRead more >
The marketing team at DreamWorks... I mean George and Harold have set up an AMA on Reddit in celebration of Uranus "being exposed and completely visible to everyone".
https://www.reddit.com/comments/664rur/right_now_uranus_is_completely_exposed_and/?sh=7c11c185&st=j1p7r2hwRead more >
Hullo. I've decided to attempt to adopt the wiki, considering how there are no active admins. In fact, I couldn't even find any using Special:ListUsers. However before I can request to do so, I must get your approval first!
Here are several things I will/can do if I am promoted.
- Delete unnescessary articles
- Block users that are spamming/vandalising the wiki
- Promote users that are worthy of becoming admins
And most importantly...
- Change the horrendous wiki background
I will also try my best to edit articles so that you can actually learn a thing or two from them.
So please comment if you think this is a good idea or not!
EDIT: Oh yeah. I was going to make a seperate blog post about this, but I suppose this is a rather good place to mention it.
So..…Read more >
Can you make a new posterRead more >
Hello, Captain Underpants Wiki, this is Concernedalien11780. I have been a fan of the book series ever since grade school, and even from a young age I could tell that Dav Pilkey was on to something with the series. It wasn't just a series full of immature potty humor and teaching kids to hate adults. Now that I'm older, I actually understand the subversive elements of the series. I haven't read the series since it went on hiatus, but I remember things such as how he pointed out the hypocrisy of parents celebrating their child's ability to go to the bathroom when their children are in preschool only to decry mention of it from elementary school onward. I've recently learned about new developments within the series, such as the quasi-progres…Read more >
Hello Captain Underpants Wiki, Contributors, Users and Admins!
I am here as a new person on this wiki!
I noticed that this wiki is of low quality at the moment, so I will start helping out to make this wiki noticed! I am also a very speedy editor, so I won't need much help now.
Thank you for taking your time to read this blog post and I am very much happy to be on this wiki!
-GopeRead more >