An evil, robe-like alien with plans for world domination. He was initially a sentient robe with a hostile attitude but it evolved after being dunked in toxic residue. Splotch is probably based on Venom from the Spider-Man series.
- Affably Evil: He admits that Splotch is a good villain name and genuinely apologizes to George and Harold on two separate occasions.
- Aliens are Jerks: In his first appearance, he was very aggressive towards his host Jerry and attacked everything without bias. In his second appearance, he tries to take over the world.
- Catchphrase: "ROBES RULE!"
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: After he's apprehended by The Society of Robes, he's left imprisoned with the worst prisoner imaginable: a clown, who coincidentally was Captain Underpants's greatly appreciated cellmate during the time in which he was framed for crimes committed by Splotch.
- Evil Counterpart: After being drenched in toxic waste, the Splotch takes on an appearance that greatly resembles the Waistband Warrior himself. He uses this to his advantage in his second appearance.
- Evil Wears Black: His robe-like appearance is pitch black and he's a genuine villain.
- Expy: He's a deadringer for Venom.
- Fearful Symmetry: When the Splotch goes 'mano a mano' with CU, the two prove to be evenly matched in combat.
- Frame-Up: In his second appearance, he commits multiple crimes to convince the people that Captain Underpants did it so he can be arrested. With CU out of the way, the Splotch would be able to carry out his plans for world domination.
- Hidden Depths: He's implied to have an artistic talent when he recaps his first appearance and diabolical plans using well drawn photographs.
- Logical Weakness: His army of robes end up being defeated by two common things that effect clothing: static electricity and fabric softening wipes.
- Puppeteer Parasite: In both appearances, he needs to rely on a human host; the first was Jerry Citizen and the second was Mr. Ree.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.