The Flustering Mindless Woe of the Flushable Memory Wipes is the tenth episode of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
A chocolate-pudding "incident" turns George and Harold into the new Ted Turdsleys and sends into hiding. But there's a new principal when they come back -- and no one remembers them! As it turns out, it was former principal Theodore Murdsley, originator of the nickname out for revenge on the school with Melvin's help. Now it's up to them to restore the memories and stop the evil new principal once and for all.
- The narrator makes a reference to the past couple of episodes when he says "Oh yeah, Jessica is in this episode", because Jessica was absent for a couple episodes before this.
- This is the creation of Colonel Urinal.
- Theodore Murdsley is similar to Professor Poopypants, aka Tippy Tinkletrousers because of the end of book 8, because he is motivated from humiliation of a silly name.
- This is the first episode Jessica calls Other Sophie "generous," even though she doesn't treat her right, making her not "kind" to Other Sophie. However, this is because of everyone losing their memories. It makes sense when she calls Sophie One "thoughtful," because she treats Sophie One a LOT better than Other Sophie.
- Moral: Bullying can have a strong and lasting effect on a person in the future.
- This is the first episode Captain Underpants calls Harold and George by their real names, even though he refers to them as his sidekicks, however, after he gets his memory back, they wanted him to remember them.
- The ShamNesia 2000 Melvin uses to make Ted Murdsly invincible is a pun on the word amnesia, which means memory loss.