The Heartbreaking Havoc of the Haunting Hack-A-Ween is the Halloween special of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
George Beard and Harold Hutchins are at Halloware House to get Everything for Halloween Atfer that Melvin Sneedly and Benjamin Krupp were holding signs Melvin told George and Harold that Halloween must be canceled he also that Gorilla lawyer got canceled because of the Gorilla going nuts Mr. Krupp was showing t-shirts to Tara Ribble Edith Anthrope Kenny B. Meaner Mr. Rected Mr. Ree and Mr. Ree tell Krupp that the email day free cookies on October 22 Mr. Krupp stop at a stop sign and told Melvin that he have no license at a town meeting Hoppy McChapper say that for dinosaur benches to the park a deny Diddlysaurus lelf because of that Mr. Krupp makes to many questions to the people George and Harold didn’t believe that Melvin started a chat they went to a haunted house George Harold and Erica Wang where let in by Creppy he told he would make those people beg for death George and Harold make inside of his house like the outside Jayden Beard Mary Beard and Grace Hutchins were the first ones and they sign a signature to uncanneled Halloween Melvin uses a Inanimaitator 2000 to bring the Halloween decorations to life the boys turn Krupp into Captain Underpants to defeat The Evil Living Halloween Decorations Captain Underpants but the them in a closet and wrap creppys house in underwear George and Harold told Creppy that they have enough signatures to uncanneled Halloween then Melvin make Halloween Illegal
George and Harold have to make a plan to stop all this Mr. Krupp is happy because there’s is no more Halloween the people are saying to Halloween a Party George and Harold show a video to Erica Jessica Gordon Bo Hweemuth Steve Yamaguchi Dressy Killman Stanley Peet and The Sohipes call Hack o ween Melvin saw the video and Gaylord Sneedly and Cindy. Sneedly make a playdate for him with Ghooch on October 31 George and Harold got chaught by Mr. Krupp when they where at his house Hoppy told Krupp that Hack o Ween is beautifully legally Krupp snaps his own figures and turning himself into Captain Underpants George and Harold asked Melvin to go with them because he never going trick o treat with them 38 minutes ago Melvin have turn the balloons into evil balloons Hack-O-Ween Balloons try to attack Captain Underpants but George and Harold and Captain Underpants popped the balloons but Creppys house became live to Atfer George Harold and Nelvin took care of that Halloween was back on
- This special is also known as "The Spooky Tale of Captain Underpants Hack-a-Ween."
- This is the first holiday special of the series.
- A running gag is that Harold and George are always saying disguises are a Hack-a-Ween replacement for costumes, even though Erica tells them they're the same thing.
- In a flashback, the zombie plumbers costumes George and Harold use to scare Melvin vaguely resemble Mario and Luigi from the multimedia franchise, Super Mario.
- This is the first episode where the MISFARTS (Mega Incredible Search Force Adventure Rescue Team Squad) are in Harold and George's tree house.
- During the balloon battle, Captain Underpants takes a shower in his underwear, and he doesn't at all even turn back into Mr. Krupp, even though that's what water is supposed to always do to him, the water might possibly be fake.
- Harold and George were going to turn Mr. Krupp back into Captain Underpants the third time for the haunted house, but unfortunately, he's all wet, and they couldn't dry him off because they didn't have anything for that, so they had no choice but to do it themselves, they leave Captain Underpants not returning once again for the rest of the episode.
- Moral: Be sure to include everyone when having fun.
- Harold and George change a sign at the end, but this is the only time they don't make it a phony sign. They instead make it into a special sign about Halloween being back on, it reads "Halloween is back on. Get your ghost on".
- Captain Underpants suffocates from being smacked into the tree, causing his head to turn purple, then getting saved by Melvin's inhaler, this can be similar to him suffocating smelling an extremely stinky giant rat in The Preposterous Pulverizing of the Pestering Poopacabra.
- It is implied that Grace Hutchins is dating Mr. Meaner, and the thought of this probably disgusted Harold beyond belief when that idea popped into his head and Mr. Meaner smirked at him.
- diddly from the devious deed of the devous diddlysaurus makes a cameo in town hall