The Preposterous Pulverizing of the Pestering Poopacabra is the fourth season 2 episode of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
George and Harold need good grades for their parents to let them go to Lake Summer Camp, but the Melvins intend to keep Melvin as the top student, and use animal training as a test. When George and Harold miss their rat's point of the comic he drew, the mutagen Melvin made turned him into a revenge-obsessed monster. With the Chupacabra arrives in Piqua to have revenge of Mr. Meaner, a race against time is up to make a new couple.
- It was revealed that the Chupacabra chased Mr. Meaner out of revenge for stealing her love.
- Harold and George suddenly turn Mr. Krupp into Captain Underpants and doesn't have a very big role for long due to the fact that the sprinklers turn him right back into Mr. Krupp right away.
- This is the first appearance of the Advancimals cartoon.
- Moral : Everyone deserves love
- The Narrator said Other Sophie will return home, but she's in this episode at school instead of the sloth as her doppelganger when she's supposed to still be in the jungle until The Bizarre Blitzkrieg of the Bothersome Butt-erflies.