The Soggy Salvation of the Swirling Sweatnami is the eleventh episode of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
The boys travel back in time to stop Mr. Krupp from becoming a bully by stopping his mother, Bernice Krupp, from making the key moment that started it all happen. They succeed in making Young Krupp's talent show a success, only to find that their plan has boosted his proficiency and the wealth he has earned turned him into a ruthless successful child-laboring businessman. When Melvin overthrows the new chain of command and Captain Underpants is left powerless, will George and Harold be able to return everything back to normal?
- Erica's knowledge of the boys messing with space and time could be a foreshadowing of her future self appearing in The Taxing Trauma of the Treacherous Tattle Trials Part 2.
- This is the first episode where Captain Underpants turn back into Mr. Krupp without getting wet.
- George and Harold meet Mr. Krupp's mother, Bernice.
- Moral: You can't make people change if they don't want to.
- Harold angrily tells George "Rude!" after saying a surprising line "This looks bad!".
- Mr. Krupp is always seen in bed saying the same thing "That could be true".