The Vexing Villainy of the Vile Vimpire is the fourth episode of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
After Erica criticizes their latest comic, as payback, George and Harold make a mean comic book featuring her as the fun-draining Vimpire! However, the creature arises in the form of Jessica when Melvin Sneedly uses her as a test subject for uploading (bad) videos--which only he finds funny since his sense of humor is atrocious--into the brain of his crush, Erica!
- The Blisskrieg 2000 is named after the World War II German tatic blitzkrieg, which translates to "lightning war".
- Not only does Jessica treat Other Sophie worse than Sophie One, as a villain, she calls Captain Underpants a baby, then she yells at Harold after George throws a loaf of bread at him, like in "Bread Attack."
- This is the first time everybody hates the comic George and Harold make, as its plot degraded Erica.
- Moral: Treat others as you wish to be treated.
- At the end of the episode, George, Harold, and Erica collaborate together to make a hero named Plungerina, who plays a major role in "The Problematic Pandemonium of the Punishing Plungerina".
- The eighth chapter's name, Fangs for the Memories, is a reference to the song "Thanks for the Memories" by the popular boy band, Fall Out Boy.
- There is a scene where a boy crumbles up a copy of "Captain Underpants and the Sinister Frights of Scarica Fang", despite the fact that he's not a girl.
- It's possible that he feels bad for Erica because he saw the comic as offensive to females.
- Or he's a reverse tomboy.
- In the scene where Captain Underpants cries after the Vimpire bites him, none of his tears manage to touch his face and turn him back into Mr. Krupp.