The Vexing Villainy of the Vile Vimpire is the fourth episode of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
After Erica criticizes their latest comic, as payback, George and Harold make a mean comic book featuring her as the fun-draining Vimpire! However, the creature arises in the form of Jessica when Melvin Sneedly uses her as a test subject for uploading (bad) videos--which only he finds funny since his sense of humor is atrocious--into the brain of his crush, Erica!
- The Blisskrieg 2000 is named after the World War II German tatic blitzkrieg which translates to “lightning war”.
- Not only does Jessica treat Other Sophie worse than Sophie One, as a villain, she calls Captain Underpants a baby, then she treats Harold after George throws a loaf of bread at him, like in "Bread Attack."
- This is the first time everybody hates the comic George and Harold make, since it said mean things about Erica.
- Moral: Treat others as you wish to be treated.
- At the end of the episode, George, Harold, and Erica collaborate together to make a hero named Plungerina, which will appear again in Season 2.
- Unlike the episode, The Jarring Jerkiness of Judge J.O.R.T.S., the 8th chapter, Fangs for the Memories, is similar to the song Thnks fr th Mmrs by the popular boy band, Fall Out Boy. (That's the same song in the trivia section in the episode, The Jarring Jerkiness of Judge J.O.R.T.S.!)
- Plot Hole: Since water turns Captain Underpants back into Mr. Krupp, shouldn't he have changed back when he started crying? Who knows...
- His own tears weren't even touching him so he actually had a very lucky chance not turning back into Mr. Krupp until the end.