The Worrisome Wedge of the Water Warmongers is the 27th episode of The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants and the season three premiere.
George and Harold arrive at the same camp, but their hopes and dreams are cut short when Mr. Krupp (who is the camp director) splits the camp into Camp Lake Summer Camp (George) and Lake Summer Camp Camp (Harold) to afford an $80,000 LeisureMyLand inflatable private island (That adds up to the same amount because Krupp isn't very bright). He puts a fence in between George and Harold, as he hopes to turn the boys against each other. When George and Harold make a comic without each other, war begins. Both camps create the Balloonatic and Camplifire, but when their advances go wrong, it's time for Captain Underpants!
- This is the first episode Harold and George argue and break up. They fight over not doing comics together-- George did a comic with Melvin, which surprised Harold, and Harold did a comic with Erica, which surprised George. However, this was to trick Mr. Krupp, so they were not actually fighting.
- The Camplifire comic was created by George Beard and Melvin Sneedly (which are two members at Camp Lake Summer Camp that wear ties).
- The Balloonatic comic was created by Erica Wang and Harold Hutchins (which are two members at Lake Summer Camp Camp that are boyfriend and girlfriend).
- However, at the end of the episode, Mr. Krupp puts a brick wall between them, revealing that Melvin informed him about their trick. which still make Harold and George stay at separate camps whether they like it or not.
- This is the first episode Harold and George go to camp. They thought that they were going to different separate camps when they actually go to the same camp.
- This is the first episode Harold and George change the theme song and sing it in a different way, instead of the same way, they sing about them being at summer camp and stuff.
- This is the first episode to take place at summer camp.
- This episode has the same opening from "The Strife Aquatic" from All Hail King Julien: Exiled.
- Moral: Don't let fighting get in the way of your friendship.
- There was a error where the Narrator's lines in the subtitles reads "At the end of the last season.." when he actually said "If you see the end of the last season..".